Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: football master schedule is out

  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_VHSLhelper's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2005
    Posts
    883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    football master schedule is out

    1st draft ... hasn't been checked for discrepencies and lots of OoS games are missing

    http://www.vhsl.org/fbratings.htm

  2. #2
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: football master schedule is out

    Looks like I'm going to Clintwood on PV's open week.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: football master schedule is out

    I'll be missing the first 2 weeks of the season--won't be able to pick up with any games until Clintwood plays Appy at home on 9/5.

    I'll save ya a seat on PV's open week Double D.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: football master schedule is out

    You a big Greenwave fan now? Saw you at the state game last year, and now your going to CW games on Friday Night? Your not deserting the Blue Knights are you?
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: football master schedule is out

    My lil brother in law will be playing a lot (hopefully) on Friday nights for Clintwood this upcoming season, so I got to go support them. I've met a bunch of kids off the team and people around the program from going to church over that way, so I've got a few ties over that way now.

    To be honest, I go to a Clintwood game, I get treated like one of their own. I go to Coeburn, that's not really the story anymore like it used to be. Plus, not dogging any of my Coeburn boys b/c I still support them and want to see them do well--but Clintwood's playing a better/more entertaining brand of football nowadays, so that's even more motivation to go watch.

    Don't get it twisted--I'm still a Coeburn boy--I'd love to see them win the Cumberland, but I got to support family. Besides--you know the only team I'm a "big fan" of is the Canes anyways!!!
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: football master schedule is out

    Sigh.....
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: football master schedule is out

    Who is Harlan Independent replacingon Lee High's schedule? How good are they?
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  8. #8
    Inactive Member beamer_ball's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    2,840
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: football master schedule is out

    Harlan Independent was on there last year, just listed as Harlan though. Harlan (which should be Harlan County) is the new addition. They replace Cawood, who along with Evarts and Cumberland, is combining to form the new Harlan County High. http://www.harlan.k12.ky.us/

  9. #9
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: football master schedule is out

    Evarts and Cumberland combining should make a powerhouse.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: football master schedule is out

    I remember we faced the Redskins my 8th and 9th grade years and they had some dandy teams at Cumberland. Apparently they had fallen off the map the past 5-7 years though.

    Okay, I assumed Harlan Independent was new, and Harlan was on last year. Guess I got them confused.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •